As we sit home, isolated, looking for something to do, I am sure many of you are thinking pickleball, pickleball, pickleball.
One couple in self isolation, as they just returned from the US, provided a video of their home version of pickleball:
Thank you Ross & Val Priebe!
We do not need to just watch their video - let us make our own!
Here is the CHALLENGE. And the rules.
1. Create and send a video, maximum 2 minutes in length
2. If a video is not within your capability - 5 or 6 still photos maybe?
3. Subject - YOU doing a pickleball activity at home with others in your household
4. Could be your basement, kitchen, garage, driveway - NOT a public space
5. No 'outside' people joining in
6. Spectators are OK - from across the street
7. Submit by mid-May
8. Judging of submissions will be by a panel yet to be determined
9. Prizes of some sort will be determined
10. Additional criteria and rules may be introduced as required
Objective - keep you isolated but active.
Submit your entry to: email@example.com
See entries received so far.
Please support and thank:
We are always delighted to receive suggestions and/or contributions of content for this web site. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org