Steps to becoming a member:
- You are normally a BC resident.
- If there is a club or email list operating in your area we encourage you to enroll through that local group - join PICKLEBALLBC and Pickleball Canada as part of your local pickleball community.
- Follow this link to our Membership Application page.
- Follow this link for more information on the benefits of becoming a PICKLEBALLBC member.
- For 2019 the fees are
a. PICKLEBALLBC - $2.50
b. Pickleball Canada - $5.00
c. Your total = $7.50
d. Your $7.50 fee includes both - there is no "one or the other" option.
- The PICKLEBALLBC year is April 1 thru March 31
a. Join anytime after January 1 and become a member for the upcoming year - 15 months for the price of one year
b. Your new membership expiry date will be March 31, 2020
c. Only single year memberships are available.
- Join after April 1, 2019
a. Your membership fee will be $7.50 for the portion of the year remaining
b. Except memberships starting anytime after January 1, 2020 will expire March 31.2021
c. There is no prorating of these fees for later or partial membership periods.
- Have held prior Pickleball Canada membership
a. Include your Pickleball Canada number if at all possible
b. For prior one year Pickleball Canada memberships - your new expiry date will become March 31, 2020
c. For prior multiyear memberships extending into 2021 and beyond - email PICKLEBALLBC at email@example.com for longer term arrangement details.
- How to pay
a. Interac email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or
b. Snail mail cheque to (the PICKLEBALLBC bank account is not yet up and operating)
3883 Michener Way
North Vancouver, BC, V7K 3C7
- When will your membership be effective
a. You will become a member and member benefits start as soon as your payment is received.
b. It may take a couple days for Pickleball Canada to be advised and recognize your status.